Life Bible hopes to help and encourage you in your life.
The text will mean something different to everyone, but I hope it will help and encourage you to try your best in what you think and what you do – both for yourself and towards others.
Things happen to us. Developing acceptance of this can help in daily life; when dealing with worries; when sorting out disagreements; and in relation to Light in our lives.
This acceptance is linked to ourselves
- You have your good points and your bad points
- There is no reason why you would get everything just right, despite your best intentions
- Despite this you are no more or less important than anyone else
This acceptance is also linked to other people
- Other people may treat you unfairly sometimes
- There is no reason why they must treat you fairly all the time, because everyone has bad points, bad times, and different priorities and perspectives
- The person who treated you unfairly is no more or less important than anyone else
This acceptance is also linked to life
- Life doesn’t always turn out the way you’d like it to, or as you’d thought it would
- There is no reason why life must go exactly as you’d like, or as you thought it would
- Life is not always pleasant (and sometimes it is awful) but there are things that can help you bear it 6
The other sections in this website aim to help and encourage you to try your best in what you think and what you do – both for yourself and towards others.
This can be difficult and it is hard work, but you don’t just have one chance to get this right, it is about your intention to keep trying.