The “Sorting out disagreements” section in the main menu at the top of the page will take you to additional text.
The text on this page aims to build on that section, to bring in the bigger picture context and consider this in respect of your life that continues on.
- Try your best in what you think and what you do, both for yourself and towards others
- Do good and be kind. Have mercy 1
- If a friend is doing wrong, warn them, and if they are sorry and stop doing wrong, forgive them. If they do wrong against you seven times in one day and say that they are sorry each time, forgive them 3
- When you forgive others for doing wrong, your God will also forgive you when you do wrong. But if you don’t forgive others, your God will not forgive you 1
Intentions and Actions
- If you say bad things to a friend, you are in danger of being judged in your life that continues on 1
- Don’t judge other people, or you will be judged in your life that continues on. There you will be judged in the same way that you judge others, but the amount you give to others will be given to you in your life that continues on 1
- Try to see other people as also belonging to your God, rather than to be used or judged 8